Keeping things up-to-date solves a lot of problems, and a backup can get you back online quickly. But if the original problem is caused by a security hole in your WordPress setup, the issue can persist even with updates. Take the appropriate steps now to keep your site secure.
As a reminder, this one-time service:
- Protects against Denial of Service attacks
- Protects against brute force attacks
- Protects against hackers learning much about your site
- Protects against attackers accessing sensitive areas of your site
- Strengthens server security
$99 Option – This option provides a report of security holes in your WordPress site.
$249 Option – This option provides a report and fixes the most critical security holes in your WordPress site.